Unity 3D programmer
Active engagement in game development as a programmer
- advanced Unity 3D skills,
- programming languages skills (C# is a must),
- experience in working in a similar position (min. 1 year),
- knowledge of game industry and game development process,
- precision, conscientiousness, meeting the deadlines,
- ability to organise your own work and cooperate with others,
- English language skills (able to understand and create a technical documentation).
- additional years of experience in game dev,
- knowledge of other game engines,
- rich portfolio, experience in big or your own projects.
We can offer:
- steady job in our studio based in Cracow,
- competitive salary based on skills and experience,
- flexible working hours,
- positive vibes in the office full of game-loving professionals,
- opportunity to develop skills while working on interesting and diverse projects,
- opportunity to have Benefit Multisport card.
If you feel that you are the person we are looking for send us your CV and portfolio: firstname.lastname@example.org
We will contact the selected candidates only. Thank you for understanding.