Active engagement in level development and graphic design
- advanced 3D skills using: 3DS Max, Photoshop and other 2D and 3D tools,
- experience in graphic level design,
- creativity, spatial imagination, aesthetic and artistic sense,
- knowledge of game industry as a gamer,
- precision, conscientiousness, meeting the deadlines,
- ability to organise your own work and cooperate with others,
- English language skills (able to understand and create a technical documentation).
- minimum 2 years of experience in game industry,
- knowledge of game engines (e.g. Unity),
- rich portfolio.
We can offer:
- steady job in our studio based in Cracow,
- competitive salary based on skills and experience,
- flexible working hours,
- positive vibes in the office full of game-loving professionals,
- opportunity to develop skills while working on interesting and diverse projects,
- opportunity to have Benefit Multisport card.
If you feel that you are the person we are looking for send us your CV and portfolio: firstname.lastname@example.org
We will contact the selected candidates only. Thank you for understanding.