3d Environment Artist
- Creation of 3D assets and environment textures.
- Active engagement in level development and cooperation regarding level design.
- advanced 3D skills using: 3DS Max or Blender, Maya,
- ability to create high quality 3D assets,
- aesthetic and artistic sense,
- precision, conscientiousness, meeting deadlines,
- ability to organize your own work and cooperate with others,
- English language skills (ability to understand and create technical documentation).
- minimum 2 years of experience in game industry,
- experience in working with Unity,
- rich portfolio.
We can offer:
- steady job in our studio based in Cracow,
- competitive salary based on skills and experience,
- flexible working hours,
- positive vibes in the office full of game-loving professionals,
- opportunity to develop skills while working on interesting and diverse projects,
- opportunity to have Benefit Multisport card.
If you feel that you are the person we are looking for send us your CV and portfolio: email@example.com
We will contact the selected candidates only. Thank you for understanding.